Your health and safety have always been our top priority. That has never changed—in fact, it has only intensified.
As a team of trained medical professionals, we are dedicated to maintaining a safe environment for all our patients.
Rigorous infection control procedures have always been at the core of everything we do at Premier Health Consultants of Northern Virginia. In keeping with the CDC recommendations, we will be implementing new, additional safety protocols.
- We screen all our team members daily. We clean the exam rooms diligently after every patient and practice meticulous hand hygiene and other safety measures.
- We will be wearing additional personal protection equipment during our interaction with you.
- We require that you fill the COVID-19 Pandemic Treatment Consent Form prior to your appointment.
- We require that you wear a mask to your appointment.
- We will take yours and other patients’ temperatures on arrival.
- We request that you fill out the patient forms in advance to your appointment, so that the check in expedited.
- We will make every attempt to get you into the examination room quickly. If there is an unexpected wait, we may also occasionally request that you wait in your vehicle instead of the waiting room, in order to maintain safe distance.
- We are not allowing unnecessary guests to accompany patients in the office. Dr Namjoshi is happy to speak to your family member over the phone, or via Apps like Facetime, when she is discussing your health issues. Should it be absolutely necessary to have an additional family member with you, we will require that they follow the same protocols, including the COVID forms, temperature checks, masking policy etc.
Please note that these are only examples of the new protocols. As the situation changes, the protocols we follow may change as well.
These new protocols will help maintain a safe environment while we address your healthcare needs.
Still have questions? Please check out these links for more information. Use the language Tab to select language of choice. Additional links are also available via the cdc.gov website.
We Request that you fill the COVID Treatment and Attestation form at each visit.